Positive influence &
Advantages of joining us
Gain your new additional incomes meaningfully while helping those in need.
Highlight your brand image while influencing social impact within the community.
Enhance customer’s loyalty and engagement with creative campaigns such as one-for-one co-matching.
How To Be Our Kind Merchant Partner
Co-Create Social Impact With Your
Valuable Customers & The Kindness Tribes
Frequently Asked Questions
- Basic necessities, including cooked food, fresh produces, groceries, and household goods
- Essential service back to new normal – counselling, training
- Healthcare, hygiene, and grooming services
- Transportation or logistic offerings
- School supplies and learning goods.
- Children’s books and gifts
- Condition of goods and services: Only reputable services and goods in brand new condition should be listed.
- Privacy: Please do not ask personal questions to the person who makes the redemption, who could be a volunteer, caregiver, or social worker for the beneficiaries.
- Attitude: It is important to be polite and friendly and treat everyone who claims items in a professional manner.
- No hard sell: Kindly refrain from adding costs or employing a hard-sell approach for anything unless it has been agreed upon by both parties, which will then be treated as an external transaction.
Let’s stay in touch! We would like to keep you inspired with our Kindness stories and community events.